A new $76.7 million project authorized by the Federal Communications Commission will bring high-speed internet access to rural communities state-wide, including North Texas counties, over the next 10 years. This internet access will benefit and support households and businesses alike. “Texhoma Fiber — a Wichita Falls-based business — will be completing work for Wichita County as well as two south Texas counties – Jim Hogg and Webb counties.” Read the full story here.
- $1.3M incentive agreement approved for DuPlooy Trucking January 9, 2020
- Wichita Falls economy ending 2019 with robust indicators December 31, 2019
- More apartment living downtown coming in 2020 December 30, 2019
- DuPlooy Trucking set to expand to Wichita Falls December 23, 2019
- Success driving expansion and relocation for The Burn Shop December 16, 2019