Created in 2017, the national Opportunity Zone Program is poised to grow in rural areas of Wichita County. Henry Florsheim, President and CEO of the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce said, “the Opportunity Zones Program (OZP) is something the chamber brings up to every large investor interested in moving a business or development to the Wichita Falls area.” Read more about this program here.
- WPT Power earns 3rd Award September 24, 2019
- Competitive Gaming rising popularity in Wichita Falls September 23, 2019
- Senate Bill 1200 helps military spouses utilize professional licenses September 21, 2019
- Workforce Solutions offers job training opportunities! September 19, 2019
- Modernizing Wichita Falls schools still in planning stages September 18, 2019