Dexter Learning, a high-tech learning hub in Wichita Falls, is expanding to a full-time private school beginning with the 2019-2020 academic year following the receipt of a $100,000 grant from the Launch Fund. Michael Olaya with Dexter Learning and Taylor Davis with the Wichita Falls Chamber speak more about this in the article.
- Modernizing Wichita Falls schools still in planning stages September 18, 2019
- Tourism is boosting Wichita Falls economy September 17, 2019
- Rep. Thornberry honored by U.S. Chamber September 16, 2019
- Kendall Web | Webster Coffee September 5, 2019
- VA Clinic coming to Sheppard Air Force Base August 29, 2019