City hopes that applying for a Transportation Alternatives Set-Aside Program (TAP) grant is the next appropriate step to completed the last section of the Circle Trail. “This section of trail would run along the shoreline of Lake Wichita from the boat marina through to Barnett Road.” To read more about the trail and this funding click here.
- $1.3M incentive agreement approved for DuPlooy Trucking January 9, 2020
- Wichita Falls economy ending 2019 with robust indicators December 31, 2019
- More apartment living downtown coming in 2020 December 30, 2019
- DuPlooy Trucking set to expand to Wichita Falls December 23, 2019
- Success driving expansion and relocation for The Burn Shop December 16, 2019