New leases are being signed weekly with White Realty in buildings in historic downtown Wichita Falls. “In the last month, they included a wine importing business, a trucking firm and a chocolatier. Downtown Wichita Falls was a booming community up until the 60s when a city dependent on oil and gas bottomed out. However, the area is picking up businesses once again and local entrepreneurs want to be apart of it.” Read more about this story here.
- $1.3M incentive agreement approved for DuPlooy Trucking January 9, 2020
- Wichita Falls economy ending 2019 with robust indicators December 31, 2019
- More apartment living downtown coming in 2020 December 30, 2019
- DuPlooy Trucking set to expand to Wichita Falls December 23, 2019
- Success driving expansion and relocation for The Burn Shop December 16, 2019